The moon splits into two -a miracle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The moon splits into two -a miracle

during a moonlight night,a group of unbelievers came to see the holy prophet pbuh.they said if he could split the moon into two halves then they would accept islam.the holy prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him responded,"are you sure you will embrace islam if i split the moon into two?" they all agreed that they would do so.

it was a fullmoon night.the holy prophet mohammad Peace Be Upon Him pointed his finger towards the moon.the moon split into two halves.the holy prophet pbuh called out the unbelievers names,one by one. He invited them to look with their own eyes at the two halves moon. However,after witnessing this great miracle the idolators accused the holy prophet pbuh of casting a magic spell over their eyes. They further said that the caravans due to arrive in a few days time would be asked about the incident and the reality of this magic would automactically become clearer. On arrival,the caravans were asked whether they had observed the splitting of the moon on the particular night in question.they all confirmed the sighting of the splitting of the moon.but ,despite this the isolators of makkah did not embrace islam.

i got this information from a book called "the beautifull life of Muhammad Peace and Blessings be Upon Him"so i thought i will share it with everyone
    Last edited by Naqshbandi; 12-04-2010, 10:48 PM. Reason: Peace Be Upon Him

Vey nice post sis

Comment

barakallah brother

Comment

jazzak Allah sis
        sigpic
        ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
        نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

barakallah sis

Comment

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
            [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

barakallah brother

Comment

Jazzakallah

Comment

Working...
                X