X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accusations Against A Chaste Woman

Accusations Against a Chaste Woman
    The Noble Qur'an - An-Nur 24:23-24
    Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment, --
    On the Day when their tongues, their hands, and their legs or feet will bear witness against them as to what they used to do.
    Hadith - Bukhari 8:840, Narrated Abu Huraira
    The Prophet said: "Avoid the seven great destructive sins." They (the people) asked, "O Allah's Messenger! What are they?" He said,
    1. "To join partners in worship with Allah,
    2. to practise sorcery;
    3. to kill the life which Allah has forbidden except for a just cause (according to Islamic law);
    4. to eat up Riba' (usury);
    5. to eat up the property of an orphan;
    6. to show one's back to the enemy and fleeing from the battle-field at the time of fighting and
    7. to accuse chaste women who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers."
    Hadith - Bukhari 8:840, Narrated Abu Huraira
    Hilal bin Umaiya accused his wife before the Prophet of committing illegal sexual intercourse with Sharik bin Sahma. The Prophet said, "Produce a proof*, or else you would get the legal punishment (by being lashed) on your back." Hilal said, "O Allah's Apostle! If anyone of us saw another man over his wife, would he go to search for a proof." The Prophet went on saying, "Produce a proof or else you would get the legal punishment (by being lashed) on your back." The Prophet then mentioned the narration of Lian (as in the Holy Book). (Surat-al-Nur: 24)
    *the proof required is four witnesses (see next Ayat)
    The Noble Qur'an - An-Nur 24:4-9
    And those who accuse chaste women, and produce not four witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes, and reject their testimony forever, they indeed are the Fasiqun (liars, rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
    Except those who repent thereafter and do righteous deeds, (for such) verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    As for those who accuse their wives, but have no witnesses except themselves, let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies (i.e. testifies four times) by Allah that he is one of those who speak the truth.
    And the fifth (testimony) (should be) the invoking of the Curse of Allah on him if he be of those who tell a lie (against her).
    But it shall avert the punishment (of stoning to death) from her, if she bears witness four times by Allah, that he (her husband) is telling a lie.
    And the fifth (testimony) should be that the Wrath ofAllah be upon her if he (her husband) speaks the truth.
    Last edited by abdulmadarbux; 11-11-2010, 06:35 AM.
    ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

JAZAKALLAH BROTHER

very useful thread
    we need to keep all these points in mind
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Thank you sisters.

Comment

jazzak Allah brother
        today situation is such worse that ppl even dont know what they are saying and what it realy means
        whenever they see a female while going for job or shoping or to gain knowledge or for any other need they quickly give a remark that she has such and such character ....its embarassing....!!!!!
        sigpic
        ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
        نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
          [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
            jazzak Allah brother
            today situation is such worse that ppl even dont know what they are saying and what it realy means
            whenever they see a female while going for job or shoping or to gain knowledge or for any other need they quickly give a remark that she has such and such character ....its embarassing....!!!!!
            sis u must not forget this asvell tht the women is not supposed to go out in the market or in the public vithout any cause or ergency or emergency or vhteva ... this is vht Islam says about vomen ... a Vomen is like a diamond; a Pearl; a private thing and she must keep herself Concealed from outer vorld .. one thing

secondly, if there are any financial crisis in her house, then she mite do some job --- tht vud be an exceptional case and in this era if she vants to do a job purely and merely to seek Knowledge & to learn, then ok -- acceptable but if tht thing turns into greediness & craving for earning money then its not permissible ... (thts vht i think)

thirdly, ok i accept tht she is very very vell educated and doesnt vant her education go in vain and vants to cash it and its her deepest desire to vork in the public among MEN, then at least she should be vearing the clothes vych show her Modesty and doesnt make her look like a voman of Loose Character .. and if her Husband or Dad or gaurdian is earning vell to feed her then she must not go out vithout any valid reason if she is Sensible enuff ...

i dunno if am ryte or rong and to vht extent am rite or rong ...
            there are so many other things about the Character of an Islamic Woman vych should be considered ...
            nyvays ... am over n out

Comment

Originally posted by thedevilztutor666 View Post

sis u must not forget this asvell tht the women is not supposed to go out in the market or in the public vithout any cause or ergency or emergency
              secondly, if there are any financial crisis in her house, then she mite do some job --- if she vants to do a job purely and merely to seek Knowledge & to learn, then ok -- acceptable but if tht thing turns into greediness & craving for earning money then its not permissible ... (thts vht i think)

thirdly, ok i accept tht she is very very vell educated and doesnt vant her education go in vain and vants to cash it and its her deepest desire to vork in the public among MEN, then at least she should be vearing the clothes vych show her Modesty and doesnt make her look like a voman of Loose Character .. and if her Husband or Dad or gaurdian is earning vell to feed her then she must not go out vithout any valid reason if she is Sensible enuff ...
              Thanks brother for ur valuable comments. Brother u have not brought in consideration to my words "in need" i am of the same view that women should not go outside but the situation i pointed out refers to some other mind set of ppl. look brother its very good for women to be concealed as much as possible but as it is real life and we r not talking about a story or drama, so some of the females whose spouse is not living with her due to job or some other problm then she has to go out for shoping herself but ur point she must be concealed or wearing good dressing.
              secondly for education purpose there is no other view as its our religious duty to gain knowledge indiscriminately of gender.
              thirdly for work or job. women are allowed in islam to work and this topic is very sensitive so i dont want o talk on that but i agree absolutely to u that if she has no financial crisis then she should stay at home as her first duty is her home husband and children but still if she can manage or has need she is totally allowed to work but in hijab. brother i have saw a true story regarding this issue. my best friends Father had died when she was in class eight and then her family mean grandmother and uncles refused to take responsibility of their livings and her mother who was just matric and whose childern were no able to ern, took duty to earn for her family. i love her mother she is very nice loving and modest women who spent all her life striving for her childrn. now tell me brother if a person wud say such bad words for such gr8 mother what wud be ur remarks then...?
              i was not expecting from u the lines i highlighted in red. no mominah will have deepest desire to work among men.
              Last edited by bint-e-anwar; 11-19-2010, 05:27 PM.
              sigpic
              ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
              نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

BarakAllah

Comment

agree with u sis most of the men they don't understand the suitation of the women
                    they just critize them for no reason
                    find the reasons why they are out
                    might be her husband drunk sitting at home
                    she can't see her kid starving and dying in front of her
                    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...
                    X