Name the Favours of Allah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the Favours of Allah?

The Qur'an enjoins for careful attention to the favours of Allah and repeatedly reminds us of the favours of Allah we tend to forget. Volumes of book would surely be insufficient to name the favours of Allah
    Allah fashioned man into a man,
    He endowed him five senses enabling him to perceive the world around him,
    Guided him to the true path through His Book and Messenger (Peace be upon Him),
    Provided the explanations of the verses,
    Desired no hardship for His servants.
    He saved them from the oppression of the unbelievers,
    Made their habitations homes of rest and quite for them,
    Created fresh water,
    Variety of food, sea products,
    Ships sailing together with night and day.

Please continue the list so that we never never forget to show gratitude to Allah, our Creator. Could be good education for our children... creative game for children in Islamic lesson
    Last edited by abdulmadarbux; 11-17-2010, 11:48 AM.
    ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

jazzak Allah brother
    .....created the stars to show us the directions
    ..created the sun to brighten the colors of life..
    created the moon as a lamp for night
    created the oceans where life began and man finds his rizk by sailing and exploring it
    Created the eyes to see and witness His Blessings and pay thanks to Him
    Created heart to Love Him
    created the tongue to praise Him
    blessed Him with the relationships of Family most important of them his/her mother
    Blows the wind to bring clouds and rain to him
    He is the one who creates a tree from a seed and then from the tree to lots of fruits
    who doubles the reward of our little good deeds like a seed which germinates into a plant with many and many kernels having numerous seeds in it
    He is the one who accepts touba and repentence of man even if his sin are more than the foam of oceans
    He is the one who bless us with all the blessings we have either we pay thanks to Him or not...
    the list is infinite.......................................... .............
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Carry on, keep going others. A good reminder for all of us to remain grateful to Allah. The favours will never finish: Chocolates, briyani.............

Comment

hahaha brother u are looking for names of eatables also....
        ok its cookies
        macronies
        noodles
        speggeties
        pizza
        chiken sandwiches
        fruits
        vegetables
        halal animals
        May i add names of some traditional pakistani dishes?
        well i think i have added my favrts
        do u want more?
        sigpic

Comment

This is called the “Subhan’Allah” moment, a remembrance of purpose and a refuge in the beauty of creation.
          Embracing my child as he sits in my lap and softly explores my face with his tiny, roaming fingers
          Listening to a new Muslim nervously struggling through their shahadah for the first time in front of the entire masjid
          Feeling the hint of coolness in the air on the first day of fall, and wrapping my sweater tighter around me
          Pondering a Quranic verse I have skimmed over numerous times and understanding it to the extent it brings tears to my eyes
          Inhaling the wonderfully intense smell of brewing coffee on a cold winter day
          Feeling the first drops of water roll down my parched throat and fill my belly with cool relief after a long summer day of fasting
          Reading a hadith about the Prophet (S) that exemplifies the beauty and compassion of Islamic manners, comforting me when I am feeling tested by the outside world
          Listening to the Imam struggle through his recitation as his voice weighs heavy with tears and fear of the hellfire
          Finally getting confirmation of the first day of Ramadan, and anxiously calling my phone tree to spread the good news to friends and family
          Staring at the dark night sky as a million stars dance around the crescent moon
          Standing at Arafat during Hajj with millions of believers from all over the world, mutually grieving from the fear of the Day of Judgment
          Realizing the weight and immensity of Allah’s favour upon me when He guided me to the Truth
          The next time we are driven to the brink of insanity from the so called realities of life, let’s seek refuge in the true realities, and say Subhan’Allah!
          So, what are your “SubhanAllah” moments?

Comment

Jazzak Allah brother i m speechless for this post
            Allah bless us lots of moments to say subhan allah and shukar walhamdulillah but we are not paying gratitude to Him
            sigpic

Comment

Yes Sister,Bint-e-Anwar. For example, When I am sad or depressed, I simply remember my favourite things......... Subha Allah.
              That's why I said at the beginning, it could be a creative game for the small chidren (I love children)... for reflecting and comtemplating about every thing that surrounds us.

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmadarbux View Post
                  This is called the “Subhan’Allah” moment, a remembrance of purpose and a refuge in the beauty of creation.
                  Embracing my child as he sits in my lap and softly explores my face with his tiny, roaming fingers
                  Listening to a new Muslim nervously struggling through their shahadah for the first time in front of the entire masjid
                  Feeling the hint of coolness in the air on the first day of fall, and wrapping my sweater tighter around me
                  Pondering a Quranic verse I have skimmed over numerous times and understanding it to the extent it brings tears to my eyes
                  Inhaling the wonderfully intense smell of brewing coffee on a cold winter day
                  Feeling the first drops of water roll down my parched throat and fill my belly with cool relief after a long summer day of fasting
                  Reading a hadith about the Prophet (S) that exemplifies the beauty and compassion of Islamic manners, comforting me when I am feeling tested by the outside world
                  Listening to the Imam struggle through his recitation as his voice weighs heavy with tears and fear of the hellfire
                  Finally getting confirmation of the first day of Ramadan, and anxiously calling my phone tree to spread the good news to friends and family
                  Staring at the dark night sky as a million stars dance around the crescent moon
                  Standing at Arafat during Hajj with millions of believers from all over the world, mutually grieving from the fear of the Day of Judgment
                  Realizing the weight and immensity of Allah’s favour upon me when He guided me to the Truth
                  The next time we are driven to the brink of insanity from the so called realities of life, let’s seek refuge in the true realities, and say Subhan’Allah!
                  So, what are your “SubhanAllah” moments?

jazakAllah brother
                  rading ur reply i was very touch n speechless how u describe each momment masha
                  it is the best way to think about happenings arround us
                  the more we think of Allah subhanwataala and relate everything as u did
                  i am sure all sorrows form our life will vanish

may Allah subhanwataala give u health brother
                  wish to see u on this forum so that we can be benfited from ur experience
                  may Allah bless u and shower his blessing on u ..........and i truelly mean that
                  میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

there are many i will try to share them

once i was standing and looking for a bus a boy came and asked me which bus go to his city
                    when i looked at his face i saw he had only one eye and his other side was complet blank it was filled with flesh means there was only one eyes on his face no sign of other eyes
                    for a while thought came in my mind if Allah subhanwataala wanted he could have made me like this
                    for some time i couldnt come out of this suitation
                    its blessing of Allah subhanwataala that HE have blessed us with this

Comment

BarakALLAH

Comment

keep sharing more its nice to read

Comment

Insha Allah, Sister Knownothing .
                          May Allah give us all wisdom to share to each other!
                          May Allah give me more of any good thing to give all to others. And That's FAVOURS OF ALLAH!

Comment

among countless blessings of Allah Almighty i came to know one blessing is very important and worthy of being thankful to Allah for this from the core of my heart and that blessing is my Brothers who are very caring and supportive throughout my life whenever i have to face the world they are before me to protect me from evils of world they stand by me when i feel weak they rinse my tears when role down my eyes. they quarrel with in the moments and make me smile in others. they solve my problms. i love being sister of such a nice and loving brothers and always pay thakns to Allah that he has blessed me with this blessing. on wedding of my brother i enjoyed alot and i realized how much pleasure is there for a sister at the moment.. May they live long and may brothers of all sisters live long. ameeeeeeeen
                            sigpic

Comment

jazakAllah sis masha Allah very nice
                              may Allah subhanwataala gives them more life and they live long
                              good brothers are really blessing

i was reading story yesterday ....... just wanna share part of it ......which made me think how strange brother can behave with their sisters
                              sis u must have come cross or must have read some where about wani (it mostly happens in some of the villages wen brother have fight with some one form near by village and if during fighting he killed some one and gets jail sola karwanay ke liya they have to give their sisters to them she have to get married with some one in their house
                              i was thinking who can brother be like this they save their lives at the expense of their sisters shame on them

Comment

Working...
                              X