No announcement yet.

Name the Favours of Allah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Sign for them is the dead land that We bring to life and from which We bring forth grain of which they eat. We place in it gardens of dates and grapes, and cause springs to gush out in it, so they may eat its fruits – they did not do it themselves. So will they not be thankful? (Surah Ya-Sin: 33-35)
    ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

Originally posted by farhan View Post
      Allah has given me love (ishq) of Muhammad Sal Allaho Alehi Wasallam... now what else do I say? where do I go? where do I cry, where do I shed my tears? who do I tell that this favour/blessing of Allah upon me is the *greatest of all.

* No doubt all the favours are greatest :$

Then which of the favours of your Lord, that ye will deny.
      jazzak Allah Brother we cant count Favours of Allah Almighty nor we are able to pay gratitude to Him. we cant even Love back Allah Almighty as much as He Loves us more than 70 mothers who can imagine this Love. i think only a mother can imagine this love who loves her child more than her life and every thing in this world and that love is also granted by only Allah to a Mother.
      sigpic
      ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
      نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
        jazzak Allah Brother we cant count Favours of Allah Almighty nor we are able to pay gratitude to Him. we cant even Love back Allah Almighty as much as He Loves us more than 70 mothers who can imagine this Love. i think only a mother can imagine this love who loves her child more than her life and every thing in this world and that love is also granted by only Allah to a Mother.

Comment

all
          Its awesome post...

Allah subhanwatala granted blessing all us to be called as a "Muslim", We r blessed to be part of gretest UMMA-"Ummathe Muhammedi"
          This gratest blessing on me of Allah subhanwatala, i borne as ummathi of our beloved Prophet Muhammed ()...
          Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
          Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
          Lub pe Ho
          LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Brother Fayer. hs

Comment

Allah in the Quran said: "And who despairs of the mercy of his Lord, but those who
              are misguided "(Quran 15:56).

Comment

Originally posted by fayaz.hs View Post
                all
                Its awesome post...

Allah subhanwatala granted blessing all us to be called as a "Muslim", We r blessed to be part of gretest UMMA-"Ummathe Muhammedi"
                This gratest blessing on me of Allah subhanwatala, i borne as ummathi of our beloved Prophet Muhammed ()...
                jazzak Allah brother this is the great blessing of Allah subhan waTaala that we ummati's of Prophet Muhammad May Peace and Blessings Be Upon him have. more over being the last ummat we will have to spend less time in Grave and at the Day of judgment Our beloved Prophet Will make Shafa'at of his Ummat(May we be among the blessed ummati's) this is also a blessing. we r the most blessed ummat among all Ummas
                sigpic

Comment

jazzak Allah abd bro despair is second name of kufr and no Moman despairs From Mighty Allah who has all the Power.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmadarbux View Post
                    Brother Fayer. hs
                    BarakAllah Bhai..
                    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
                    Lub pe Ho

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
                      jazzak Allah brother this is the great blessing of Allah subhan waTaala that we ummati's of Prophet Muhammad May Peace and Blessings Be Upon him have. more over being the last ummat we will have to spend less time in Grave and at the Day of judgment Our beloved Prophet Will make Shafa'at of his Ummat(May we be among the blessed ummati's) this is also a blessing. we r the most blessed ummat among all Ummas
                      BarakAllah Sis
                      Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
                      Lub pe Ho

Comment

moving to Muslim today
                        i feel its suits there more

___moved__
                        میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

As u Wish....Ma'm
                          sigpic

Comment

among so many blessing of Allah subhanwataala

good frnds are another blessing
                            true and faith ful frnds strenght us and add colours to our lives
                            somtime things we can;t share wid our family we can easily tell them
                            they alwyas back u wen u need them

i am very luck in this case i got goodies frnd all round where ever i went
                            they accpeted careless frnd like me
                            just calling before the exam day to my frnd kuch be nahi aati kuch samaj nahi araha
                            and den she is there to expalin u even she have exam

i remebered i always lose my stationary stuff and
                            in the exmination hall telling ur frnd u don't have rubber and u really need it
                            as she is not left with any option
                            she take a scale and make it in to pieces and say had hoti hai carelessness ki be

i remember wen i lost my purse i was tense bc all important documents were in there
                            i found ma frnds more tense den me and looking arround wid me for it

may Allah subhanwataala bless them all
                            میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

ameen May Allah bless our frnds and keep all happy and Prosperous
                              its the Greatest Blessing to have such frnds whome u can share events of loneliness,depression,confusions,sorrows,joy,party ,celebrations,success,failure,oppositions,
                              boredom. Its very nice to have friends around u when tears role down ur eyes and they are bzy in making effort to bring a smile on ur face by any way.....
                              hmmmmmmmmmm its making me nostalgic about my frnds... i miss them all now we are not together but the memories will remain with us and will accompany throughout the harsh moments of life like a butterfly of good colourful memories sprinkilng smiles around us....
                              Dedicated to all my frnds.....
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	friend 1.gif
Views:	1
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	55101Click image for larger version

Name:	friends 3.jpg
Size:	287.5 KB
ID:	55102Click image for larger version

Name:	friend2.jpg
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	55103
                              Last edited by bint-e-anwar; 01-17-2011, 10:36 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

here i want to add one more thing and that is only good frnds are blessing and only good company can make ur personality grow towards positive dimention and if ur frnds and company is not good then it destroys ur personality and future....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X