replied
    jazakAllah its beauitful thread
    u love reading it
    every one posted really well

no doubt his blessings are countless

Leave a comment:

• ayesha.ansari
    replied
    JAZAKALLAH if we start counting ALLAH favors then i think million year will passed and we will never find an end. MAy ALLAH shower his blessing upon us till death and make our death easy.

Leave a comment:

• din4932
    replied
    SubhanAllah

Leave a comment:

• malikSA
    replied
    Allah like Muslims who pray his prayers and help others, Muslims like to give meaningful names to their new born baby and Islamic Names Directory is a good source to get a huge number of Islamic names and their meanings.

Leave a comment:

• ayesha.ansari
    replied
    And above of all he give us mind to think and behave in any difficult situation. He gives us strength to let down our enemies those enemies who want to end our religion and want to hide the truth from remaining world.

Leave a comment:

• jehansyed
    replied
    i am spechless

Leave a comment:

• bint-e-anwar
    replied
    here i want to add one more thing and that is only good frnds are blessing and only good company can make ur personality grow towards positive dimention and if ur frnds and company is not good then it destroys ur personality and future....

Leave a comment:

• bint-e-anwar
    replied
    ameen May Allah bless our frnds and keep all happy and Prosperous
    its the Greatest Blessing to have such frnds whome u can share events of loneliness,depression,confusions,sorrows,joy,party ,celebrations,success,failure,oppositions,
    boredom. Its very nice to have friends around u when tears role down ur eyes and they are bzy in making effort to bring a smile on ur face by any way.....
    hmmmmmmmmmm its making me nostalgic about my frnds... i miss them all now we are not together but the memories will remain with us and will accompany throughout the harsh moments of life like a butterfly of good colourful memories sprinkilng smiles around us....
    Dedicated to all my frnds.....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	friend 1.gif
Views:	1
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	55101Click image for larger version

Name:	friends 3.jpg
Size:	287.5 KB
ID:	55102Click image for larger version

Name:	friend2.jpg
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	55103
    Last edited by bint-e-anwar; 01-17-2011, 10:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• _knownothing_
    replied
    among so many blessing of Allah subhanwataala

good frnds are another blessing
    true and faith ful frnds strenght us and add colours to our lives
    somtime things we can;t share wid our family we can easily tell them
    they alwyas back u wen u need them

i am very luck in this case i got goodies frnd all round where ever i went
    they accpeted careless frnd like me
    just calling before the exam day to my frnd kuch be nahi aati kuch samaj nahi araha
    and den she is there to expalin u even she have exam

i remebered i always lose my stationary stuff and
    in the exmination hall telling ur frnd u don't have rubber and u really need it
    as she is not left with any option
    she take a scale and make it in to pieces and say had hoti hai carelessness ki be

i remember wen i lost my purse i was tense bc all important documents were in there
    i found ma frnds more tense den me and looking arround wid me for it

may Allah subhanwataala bless them all

Leave a comment:

• bint-e-anwar
    replied
    As u Wish....Ma'm

Leave a comment:

• _knownothing_
    replied
    moving to Muslim today
    i feel its suits there more

___moved__

Leave a comment:

• fayaz.hs
    replied
    Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
    jazzak Allah brother this is the great blessing of Allah subhan waTaala that we ummati's of Prophet Muhammad May Peace and Blessings Be Upon him have. more over being the last ummat we will have to spend less time in Grave and at the Day of judgment Our beloved Prophet Will make Shafa'at of his Ummat(May we be among the blessed ummati's) this is also a blessing. we r the most blessed ummat among all Ummas
    BarakAllah Sis

Leave a comment:

• fayaz.hs
    replied
    Originally posted by abdulmadarbux View Post
    Brother Fayer. hs
    BarakAllah Bhai..

Leave a comment:

• bint-e-anwar
    replied
    jazzak Allah abd bro despair is second name of kufr and no Moman despairs From Mighty Allah who has all the Power.

Leave a comment:

• bint-e-anwar
    replied
    Originally posted by fayaz.hs View Post
    all
    Its awesome post...

Allah subhanwatala granted blessing all us to be called as a "Muslim", We r blessed to be part of gretest UMMA-"Ummathe Muhammedi"
    This gratest blessing on me of Allah subhanwatala, i borne as ummathi of our beloved Prophet Muhammed ()...
    jazzak Allah brother this is the great blessing of Allah subhan waTaala that we ummati's of Prophet Muhammad May Peace and Blessings Be Upon him have. more over being the last ummat we will have to spend less time in Grave and at the Day of judgment Our beloved Prophet Will make Shafa'at of his Ummat(May we be among the blessed ummati's) this is also a blessing. we r the most blessed ummat among all Ummas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X