The Good Deed Of The WEEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good Deed Of The WEEK

-------- I think that everybody realized that every one forget about his Deen and doesn't care about it as mush as he must do; So i thought about making something new, something may help.

My idea is about making something good every week something we didn't do for long time like for example perform more prayers in the day for ALLAH or read Qur'an during the day

My idea is to make people remember their Deen and focus more in it than else days

I hope that you got my idea and I hope that ALLAH helps us to complete this great thing till the end

And remember what ALLAH said in his holy book -The Qur'an-

وَبَشِّرِ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ ٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتِ أَنَّ لَهُمۡ جَنَّـٰتٍ۬ تَجۡرِى مِن تَحۡتِهَا ٱلۡأَنۡهَـٰرُ‌ۖ ڪُلَّمَا رُزِقُواْ مِنۡہَا مِن ثَمَرَةٍ۬ رِّزۡقً۬ا‌ۙ قَالُواْ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِى رُزِقۡنَا مِن قَبۡلُ‌ۖ وَأُتُواْ بِهِۦ مُتَشَـٰبِهً۬ا‌ۖ وَلَهُمۡ فِيهَآ أَزۡوَٲجٌ۬ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ۬‌ۖ وَهُمۡ فِيهَا خَـٰلِدُونَ (٢٥) سورة البقرة

And give glad tidings (O Muhammad) unto those who believe and do good works; that theirs are Gardens underneath which rivers flow; as often as they are regaled with food of the fruit thereof, they say: this is what was given us aforetime; and it is given to them in resemblance. There for them are pure companions; there for ever they abide. (2-25)

Finally i want to say that this great thing started by two friends and they wished that every Muslim can do it with them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- This week we will do something easy or small that everybody can do it till we get used to it and find how great it is.

Tasbih ( Remembrance of ALLAH ) it's an easy thing and all can do at any time with some small words will gain you tons of Hasanat -In shaa ALLAH-
    you can say for example ( subhan ALLAH - al hamdo LILLAH - ALLAHo akbar ).
    For the new Muslims you can say that in English not only in Arabic

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together In Shaa ALLAH
    YES
    100.00%
    NO
    0.00%

Our new good deed of the week is:

( Praying of Allah ) Performing Salah for ALLAH during the week in the 7 days at the end of every day as ALLAH deserve more than 2 raka'at in every day!

We can perform the Salah at any time in the day but i prefer to do it at the end of the day so we can thank ALLAH (SWT) about every thing that happened during the day.

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together In Shaa ALLAH

Comment

The new good deed for this week will be this in shaa ALLAH:

( Reading the Holy Qur'an ) as all Muslims now forget it and leave it with dust and shadows.

No one even remembers to gain wisdom from it or focus in their Deen from it

وَقَالَ ٱلرَّسُولُ يَـٰرَبِّ إِنَّ قَوۡمِى ٱتَّخَذُواْ هَـٰذَا ٱلۡقُرۡءَانَ مَهۡجُورً۬ا (30) -- سورة الفرقان
      And the messenger saith: O my Lord! Lo! mine own folk make this Qur'an of no account. (30) [ Al-Furqan]

We will start -InShaa ALLAH- with 50 verses per day, the number may look so big but the Hasanat you will gain from them is much more

Remember that every letter you read makes you gain a Hasanah

May ALLAH -SWT- helps us in this and makes us make all the good all the time

Comment

This week in shaa ALLAH our good deed will be something looks like difficult or hard to do but it's not at all it's so easy and it makes you feel happy in your heart and mind

This week we will Offer charity, whether it be in money or in helping your friends, neighbors or family

Remember that maybe some people needs your help but they can't talk so you start by offering your help

وَتَعَاوَنُواْ عَلَى ٱلۡبِرِّ وَٱلتَّقۡوَىٰ‌ۖ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُواْ عَلَى ٱلۡإِثۡمِ وَٱلۡعُدۡوَٲنِ‌ۚ وَٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ‌ۖ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ شَدِيدُ ٱلۡعِقَابِ (٢) سورة المائدة

........but help ye one another unto righteousness and pious duty. Help not one another unto sin and transgression, but keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is severe in punishment. (5-2)

May ALLAH -SWT- help us to pass this life with many of our good works

Comment

This week in shaa ALLAH our good deed will be something very beautiful
          it's about:
          Helping your parents (if they are alive) and take them out for a meal and help them around the house.

it's of course something very beautiful and ALLAH told us to help our parents

Remember what ALLAH said in his holy Qur'an:

وَقَضَىٰ رَبُّكَ أَلَّا تَعۡبُدُوٓاْ إِلَّآ إِيَّاهُ وَبِٱلۡوَٲلِدَيۡنِ إِحۡسَـٰنًا‌ۚ إِمَّا يَبۡلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ ٱلۡڪِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَآ أَوۡ كِلَاهُمَا فَلَا تَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ۬ وَلَا تَنۡہَرۡهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوۡلاً۬ ڪَرِيمً۬ا (٢٣) وَٱخۡفِضۡ لَهُمَا جَنَاحَ ٱلذُّلِّ مِنَ ٱلرَّحۡمَةِ وَقُل رَّبِّ ٱرۡحَمۡهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِى صَغِيرً۬ا (٢٤) سورة الأسراء

Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word. (23) And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little. (24) [s.17 v.23-24]

Try to do you best this week and may ALLAH help us to do that AMEEN

Comment

This week in shaa ALLAH we will make something different as a good deed and to help making non Muslims know what are Islam :

The good deed is for a person to offer their neighbour some food and/or some help around their property, like doing the lawns or helping to get rid of some rubbish or weed the gardens...

as we of course knows how did Muslims knew about Islam from the Dealers who came from another countries and showed the people how did Islam changed them

so lets focus on this and may ALLAH help us on this

Comment

This week we will do something i see it so beautiful and so great i guess

this week we will pray Two Raka'as before every prayer
              it's not so hard and it won't take much time from you so you can easily do it

Remember that every prayer you will do in this life you will be blessed for it by ALLAH in heaven -in shaa ALLAH-

Comment

This week -in shaa ALLAH- we will do something new and important

we will care about eating healthy food and take care about making exercises everyday with intention that we are doing this for ALLAH

and remember what our beloved prophet -Sas- said:
                The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allaah than the weak believer

and may ALLAH -swt- helps us to do this int he best way

Comment

New week's deed will be in shaa ALLAH:

Praying 2 raka'as at night at 1 am or 2 am (Qyam al lil) as our beloved Prophet used to do and i always remind myself with pray before i be prayed on when i die.

Aa'ishah (ra) said: The Prophet (was praying all the night till his feet swell so I said to him: why are you doing this; O Messenger of God has God forgiven you of the above and future sins? he Said: Would not i be a thankful slave?) Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.
                  عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت: ( كان النبي يقوم من الليل حتى تتفطر قدماه فقلت له : لم تصنع هذا يا رسول الله وقد غفر الله لك ما تقدم من ذنبك وما تأخر ؟ قال : أفلا أكون عبداً شكوراً ) رواه البخاري ومسلم .

And we must remember what ALLAH -swt- said in his Holy Qur'an :

Lo! In the creation of the heavens and the earth and (in) the difference of night and day are tokens (of His Sovereignty) for men of understanding, (190) Such as remember Allah, standing, sitting, and reclining, and consider the creation of the heavens and the earth, (and say): Our Lord! Thou createdst not this in vain. Glory be to Thee! Preserve us from the doom of Fire. (191)
                  إِنَّ فِى خَلۡقِ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ وَٱخۡتِلَـٰفِ ٱلَّيۡلِ وَٱلنَّہَارِ لَأَيَـٰتٍ۬ لِّأُوْلِى ٱلۡأَلۡبَـٰبِ (١٩٠) ٱلَّذِينَ يَذۡكُرُونَ ٱللَّهَ قِيَـٰمً۬ا وَقُعُودً۬ا وَعَلَىٰ جُنُوبِهِمۡ وَيَتَفَڪَّرُونَ فِى خَلۡقِ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقۡتَ هَـٰذَا بَـٰطِلاً۬ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ (١٩١) سورة اّل عمران

May ALLAH -swt- accept this from us all and award us with his heavens in the hereafter AMEEN

Comment

This week -in shaa ALLAH- our good deed will be an easy one

we will pray The Doha prayer (Al Doha)

it's so easy all you have to do is to pray 2 Raka'ats ( or up to what you want ) from the time that the sun rises at the sky till before the Zuhr prayer or Zuhr Azan

We should remember that this is a Certain Sunnah, which means that our beloved prophet Muhammed -sas- used to pray them daily.

And i want to remind everybody with that:

From Abadah bn samt said: i heard the prophet -sas- saying: There is no slave to ALLAH prostrate for him unless ALLAH gives him a good deed (Hasana) and remove a bad deed (say'aa) and raised him a degree (in heaven); so prostrate many prostrations.

عَنْ عبادةَ بنِ الصَّامِتِ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ النَِّبيَّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ : « مَا مِنْ عَبْدٍ يَسْجُدُ للهِ سَجْدَةً إِلاَّ كَتَبَ اللهُ لَهُ بِهَا حَسَنَةً . وَمَحَا عَنْهُ بِهَا سَيِّئَةً ، وَرَفَعَ لَهُ بِهَا دَرَجَةً ، فَاسْتَكْثِرُوا مِنَ السُّجُودِ » .

May ALLAH -swt- accept this from us all and award us his heavens in the hereafter. AMEEN

Comment

Thanks to ALLAH ( Al hamdo lillah) the last good deed many people did it with us
                      i hope that many will do this too with us

----------------------------------------------------
                      In shaa ALLAH this week our good deed will be easy and beautiful

we will pray 2 prayers the first one is when we wake up and the second one is before we sleep, we will thank ALLAH at the first of the day and at the end of it about everything that will happen and happened to us.

i want to remind you all with what our beloved prophet -Sas- said

From Abadah bn samt said: i heard the prophet -sas- saying: There is no slave to ALLAH prostrate for him unless ALLAH gives him a good deed (Hasana) and remove a bad deed (say'aa) and raised him a degree (in heaven); so prostrate many prostrations.

عَنْ عبادةَ بنِ الصَّامِتِ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ النَِّبيَّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ : « مَا مِنْ عَبْدٍ يَسْجُدُ للهِ سَجْدَةً إِلاَّ كَتَبَ اللهُ لَهُ بِهَا حَسَنَةً . وَمَحَا عَنْهُ بِهَا سَيِّئَةً ، وَرَفَعَ لَهُ بِهَا دَرَجَةً ، فَاسْتَكْثِرُوا مِنَ السُّجُودِ » .

and i want to remind you with a say i heard before that says:
                      Pray before you be prayed upon

May ALLAH accept our prayers and grant us with his heavens and blesses in here and in the hereafter. AMEEN.

Comment

Peace be upon you all,
                        This week -in shaa ALLAH- we will do another new thing which will be beautiful and easy so everyone can do it easily

we will pray 2 prayers the first is called the Even (Al shaf') and the second is called the Odd (Al watr)

Those two prayers will be prayed after the (Ishaa) prayer; The Shaf' prayer consists of two Raka'as and the Watr prayer is only one Raka'a

those two prayers will be so easy not heavy or hard

i want to say that these two prayers was in the Qur'an in this verse

"By the Dawn (1) And ten nights, (2) And the Even and the Odd, (3) And the night when it departeth, (4) There surely is an oath for thinking man. (5)" [s.89 v.1-5]
                        وَٱلۡفَجۡرِ (١) وَلَيَالٍ عَشۡرٍ۬ (٢) وَٱلشَّفۡعِ وَٱلۡوَتۡرِ (٣) وَٱلَّيۡلِ إِذَا يَسۡرِ (٤) هَلۡ فِى ذَٲلِكَ قَسَمٌ۬ لِّذِى حِجۡرٍ (٥) سورة الفجر

i want to say that it was a Certain Sunnah from the prophet -sas-

so lets all follow our beloved prophet may ALLAH gives us the chance to see him in our dreams or in heavens AMEEN.

Comment

Peace be upon you all,
                          This week -in shaa ALLAH- we will do another new thing which will be beautiful and easy so everyone can do it easily

we will pray 2 prayers the first is called the Even (Al shaf') and the second is called the Odd (Al watr)

Those two prayers will be prayed after the (Ishaa) prayer; The Shaf' prayer consists of two Raka'as and the Watr prayer is only one Raka'a

those two prayers will be so easy not heavy or hard

I want to remind you all with what our beloved prophet Muhammed -sas- said:
                          O people of the Qur'an, Do Witr because Allah tendon loves Witr. --or as he said --

i want to say that it was a Certain Sunnah from the prophet -sas-

so lets all follow our beloved prophet may ALLAH gives us the chance to see him in our dreams or in heavens AMEEN.

Comment

Peace be upon you all

First i want to thank All people how are really following this topic and doing the good deed and i want to say that may ALLAH -swt bless you for doing that for him.

This week in shaa ALLAH our good deed will be giving charity to the poor who can't find the food to eat or water to drink

i want to say that everyday ALLAH asks his angels and say how was my servant (asking about you) today so they answer and say he/she was from the Spenders today

i want to remind you that everyday ALLAH -swt- asks so what do you think ALLAH -swt will do to you when he find that every day you are one of the Spenders for the sake of ALLAH

Don't worry about how much will you spend for the sake of ALLAH, ALLAH -swt- won't care if this money is little or alot.

I want to remind you with what ALLAH said in his holy Qur'an :
                            And in their wealth the beggar and the outcast had due share. [s.51 v.19]
                            وَفِىٓ أَمۡوَٲلِهِمۡ حَقٌّ۬ لِّلسَّآٮِٕلِ وَٱلۡمَحۡرُومِ (١٩) سورة الذاريات

Don't hesitate about giving your money to a person who really needs it remember that what you spend here in this life will come to you in the hereafter mountains of Hasanat which will help you to enter the heavens of ALLAH

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together -In Shaa ALLAH-

Comment

Peace be upon you brothers and sisters in Islam.

Our new deed this week -in shaa ALLAH- is going to be a little bit harder than last times

as i see around that Many Many people are swearing and saying bad things and to be honest you while talking with any one of them you are afraid from their tongues if he is going to say a bad word while talking with you or not

so our Good deed is to behave our tongues and keep them clean and wet by remembrance of ALLAH as mush as we can
                              remember:
                              1- No bad words
                              2- Always say something like (Subhan ALLAH) or anything according to the remembrance of ALLAH

i want to remind you with this Hadith which was narrated by (Al-Bukhari);
                              The Prophet said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

so let's all return to our Religion and follow the Holy Qur'an and The Prophet's Sunnah.

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together -In Shaa ALLAH-

Comment

Working...
                              X