نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

jazakallah

Comment

jazakAllah
      میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

A few of these are quoted below. Hazrat Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says:
        “One who maintains the orphans, Allah makes Paradise Wajib upon him, in the same way as he makes Hell Wajib upon those who usurp the property of the orphans.”
        The Holy Prophet (S) says:
        “I and one who maintains an orphan would be together in Paradise in the presence of Allah, in the same way as these two fingers are together.”
        And he pointed out to his index and the middle finger joined together.
        According to a tradition, The Holy Prophet (S) and one who maintains an orphan, will not be separated nor would there be any barrier between them in Paradise.
        The Prophet (S) has also stated:
        “If anyone from you becomes the guardian of an orphan and deals kindly with them, and he fulfills these actions satisfactorily, and he strokes the head of the orphan with sympathy, then Allah necessarily writes good deeds equivalent to the hair covered by his hand and forgives sins equal to the number of hair, and raises his position in grades equal to the hair of the orphan’s head.”
        Elsewhere the Holy Prophet (S) has been reported to have said:
        “When an orphan cries the Heaven shudders, then Almighty Allah says, ‘O Angels, Is this the same orphan whose father has been buried in the earth?’ The Angels reply, ‘(O Allah) you are the all-knowing.’
        Then Allah would say, ‘O My Angel be a witness. Whoever consoles this orphan and makes him happy, I will make him happy on the day of Qiyāma.’”
        The caressing of an orphan’s head removes callousness from the heart. There are many tradition which indicate this.

Comment

Working...
        X