Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rasul Allah - Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam Character : ((Humility))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasul Allah - Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam Character : ((Humility))

Aauzo Billaahi Minash Shaitaan Nir Rajim

Bismillaah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem ; Allah - Beginning With The Name Of - The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Sallallaaho Allanabiyil Ummi wa aalehi Sallallahoalaihhewasallam Salato Wa salaaman Alaik Rasool Allah Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam

Prophet Syedina Muhammad Mustafa Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam was also a very humble person. He (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) lived humbly all his life and never boasted of his social or political position either before or after his successes in Medinah. Once, on a journey, a few of the companions decided to slaughter a goat for a meal. They divided the work among themselves; one was to slaughter it, another to remove its skin, yet another to do the cooking. Syedina Muhammad Mustafa Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam said that he would collect the wood for cooking. His companions said that they would do his work as well. He (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) replied, "I know that you will do it quite willingly but I do not like to have an eminent position in the assembly and God also does not like it."'

Hazrat Umar( radiAllahu anhu) reported God's Messenger as saying, "Don't exaggerate in praising me as the Christians did in praising Hazrat Jesus / Isa (Alaihis Salaam) who was raised to the status of God's son. I am a servant of God; therefore call me a servant and messenger of God." Anas( radiAllahu anhu) said that God's Messenger used to visit the sick, accompany funerals, ride donkeys and accept the invitations of slaves. In the battle of Banu Quraiza, he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) was riding a donkey whose bridle and saddle were made of palm leaves. He (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) also reported that God's Messenger accepted without hesitation invitations to dinners consisting of mere barley and stale bread. Anas ( radiAllahu anhu) said that the companions of God's Messenger loved him more than anything in the world, but still they did not stand up when he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) came in for he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) disliked it. Again this shows his extreme humility in that he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) did not like people standing up as they stood up for kings and rulers.Hazrat Umar ( radiAllahu anhu) said that some one asked A'isha ( radiAllahu anhu) about God's Messenger's activities at home. She replied that he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) did most of the household work like ordinary people. He (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) sewed his clothes, mended his shoes and shirt, milked his goat and swept the house. He (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) shared aate food with the poor and slaves. He (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) visited the sick, even the poorest, in their homes. He (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) sat with the destitute and the needy in such a way that no one could recognise him. When he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) went to any assembly, he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) sat wherever he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ) found a place.'

He (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was so humble that he did not like to be hailed by even ordinary reverential titles. Once a man addressed him in these words: "O my Lord! My Lord's son! The best among us and the son of the best among us!" He said, "O people, adopt piety so that Satan may not lead you astray. I am Prophet Muhammad (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam ), son of Abdullah, servant of God and His Messenger. I do not like you to exalt me from the status God has given me." When he was entering Makkah as a conquerer, he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was not proud or boastful like a worldly conqueror. An expression of humility and gentleness was on his face and he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam) lowered his head in humility so that it touched the saddle of the pack camel..

When his son Ibrahim died, by coincidence there was a solar eclipse on that day. People thought that the heavenly bodies were also sharing in the grief of the Messenger of God. He at once gathered all the companions in the Masjid and addressed them saying, "O people! Know this, that the solar eclipse is one of the signs of God. It does not occur because of the birth or death of anyone."

Rasul Allah - Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam always lived in a humble way and taught his followers to do the same. Many incidents can be quoted to show how humble he (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam) was in his ordinary daily life. He (Sal Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam) lived the life of an ordinary human being and showed by his example how to live humbly even in greatness.

Jazaak Allah Khair for reading.

nice post
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Thank Sis

Comment

Working...
      X