Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz make dua 4 ma lyf

aslaam o alikum brothers and sisters
    please make duas for me i need everybody duas....
    i found a man and we love eachother alot and he told his mum about me that he wants to marry me about 3 months ago but his mum not agreein with us please brothers and sisters make dua for me i really love him and i only want to marry him please make dua that his parents agree so we can get married and live together.....
    and can u also tell me what i should read so my problems can be sorted and allah tala qabool my dua inshallah
    i wish everyone ramazaan mubarak and i mae dua 4 everyone that all your duas comes qabool and you have happiness in your life inshallah
    may allah tala bless us wid this blessing month and forgive us with the sins we made and make our dua 2 be qabool inshallah
    i will be waitin for reply inshallah
    allah hafiz

Inshallah i will dua 4 u

Comment

walikumsalaaam sis
      ramazan mubarak
      may Allah subhanwataala shower his blessing on you and ur family
      this type of problems occur in love marriage
      may Allah subhanwataala make ur way easy
      and wish u both have happy married life ameen

sis if that doesn't happen don't get over disappointed
      jo hota hai achay ke liya hota hai
      میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

sis if that doesn't happen don't get over disappointed
        jo hota hai achay ke liya hota hai
        this is very true

Comment

jazakallah yh inshallah allah tala will show me the easier way to get rid of the problem inshallah and make me live my whole married life with him inshallah thankyou 4 making dua 4 me i will make dua 4 every 1 in the umaah inshallah ameen brothers and sisters remember me in yr duas cuz i am in need of everybody duas inshallah ameen

Comment

brothers and sisters is their anything i should recite from the holy quran so all my problems become easy if their is could you please let me know

Comment

Sis ...I will Pray for u
              My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Comment

jazakallah sister ill make dua 4 everyone 2

Comment

Asalamu a lakum sis

i wish u and ur family Ramzan Mubarak may Allah Tala bless u and ease ur problems. Ameen.

Regarding this problem i will do dua that things work out but id like to say a few things first is that ur love for Allah Tala should be the greatest so if u love and trust Allah Tala all will be well whatever happens. another thing it is said that our kismat can change only by our prayers and if those prayers are jayez meaning we ask for those things allowed in Islam, if this is in ur kismat it will happen his parents agree or dont agree that wont make a differnce Allah Tala will show u a way that this will happen but if it's not meant to be u can try ur hardest it wont work, so dont worry whatever happens will be for the best if it is not something we want its what Allah wants and that will be even better for us so dnt stress let Allah Tala guide u to the right path let kismat take its place and do dua.
                  Last edited by rainbow; 09-08-2010, 06:48 PM.
                  “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

Comment

jazakallah sis yh inshallah everythin will be ok and i fully believe in allah tala and inshallah allah will help me ... i will make dua for everyone on here and please remember me in your dua.... i wish you and your family ramazaan mubarak may allah tala give you all the hapiness in the world and ease your problems ameen

Comment

sister u kno wat the problem is 4 months bak his dad was in pakistan and he told his mum about me saying that he wants to marry me but his mum wouldnt agree she said to him that when his dad comes back and u will have to ask him if he agrees then his mum will agree. inshallah he will tell his dad this big eid inshallah his dad will agree and then we can happily get married and live hapily 2gether ameen inshallah .... inshallah allah will accept all our duas and inshallah allah tala will accept that both of us can get married and live hapily 2getha inshallah just need all brothers and sisters to remember me in your dua and hpe dis problem will be sorted out inshallah soon

Comment

i am really upset i want to settle down wid him and luv happily wid him inshallah

Comment

Working...
                        X