Stop ( International Burn a Quran Day) Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop ( International Burn a Quran Day) Event

I “U R NAME” resident of Pakistan and Muslim beg to state that there a shameless active is happening in
    NEW YORK: A church in Florida, US, is reportedly planning to host an "International Burn a Quran Day" on the anniversary of the Sep 11, 2001, terror attack, a move that has been condemned by many Christians and Muslims.
    The Dove World Outreach Centre in Gainesville, Florida, would host the event to remember 9/11 victims and take a stand against Islam, which it calls a "deceptive religion" and "of the devil".
    The church is promoting the event on its website and Facebook page and has invited Christians to burn the Muslim holy book at its premises from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
    "We believe that Islam is of the devil, that it's causing billions of people to go to hell, it is a deceptive religion, it is a violent religion and that is proven many, many times," church pastor Terry Jones was quoted as saying by the US news channel.
    The Facebook page has more than 1,600 fans (31-7-2010). "Eternal fire is the only destination the Quran can lead people to, so we want to put the Quran in its place - the fire!" the page says.

After reading all above matter I am sure you would take action and you will try u r best to permanently block FACEBOOK & related sites and URL's.
    I As Pakistani Muslim Don’t need such web Sites and Hearty Request to Block such sites.

May ALLAH bless you and your Family

Voice Of Pakistan
    I have made matter and giving it to All Masjid's so Imams can tell all Namazis
    download attachments to check u r self !!!
    Print & COPY.zip

After reading all above matter I am sure you would take action and you will try u r best to permanently block FACEBOOK & related sites and URL's.
    I As Pakistani Muslim Don’t need such web Sites and Hearty Request to Block such sites.

All Muslim Ummah in the world should never even thiink of using FACEBOOK & related sites and URLS

I humbly pray to Allah Subhanahuwa Ta'la to give taufik to all muslim and save the Holy Quran being burnt.
    Allah Subhanahuwa Ta'la is Khaderul Muthalaq and " kun fa kun" , in a second all the dushman of Islam may would turn away from such treadful thing.
    Ameen
    sigpic

Comment

'Koran threat' pastor backs down

A pastor finally bowed to huge international pressure as he backed down from a threat to burn copies of the Koran, saying: "God is telling us to stop."

Terry Jones had announced the stunt in response to plans to build an Islamic centre near to the site of the 9/11 terrorist atrocities in New York.

But, as the world marked the ninth anniversary of the attacks, Mr Jones said his church would not burn the Islamic holy book - "not today, not ever". "We feel that God is telling us to stop," he told NBC.

Pressed on whether his church would ever burn the Islamic holy book, he said: "Not today, not ever. We're not going to go back and do it. It is totally cancelled."

The leader of the 50-member Dove World Outreach Centre in Gainesville, Florida, said his church's intention was "to expose that there is an element of Islam that is very dangerous and very radical". "We have definitely accomplished that mission," he said.

He had flown to New York in the hope of meeting with leaders of the Islamic centre but said no meeting had been scheduled.

Fareed Ahmad, who joined an estimated 15,000 Muslims for prayers at Baitul Futuh Mosque, in Morden, south-west London, said the episode had caused huge "heartache".

"It's welcome news and the right outcome," said Mr Ahmad, a spokesman for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community."It's a shame it wasn't resolved earlier as it would have saved a lot of heartache. It has hurt Muslims' sentiment."

US president Barack Obama said the anniversary should be a day not only to mourn the 9/11 victims but to show that Americans "are not at war against Islam". "We're at war against terrorist organisations that have distorted Islam or falsely used the banner of Islam to engage in their destructive acts," he said.

Nearly 3,000 people were killed when Muslim extremists hijacked four planes and flew two into the World Trade Centre and a third into the Pentagon on September 11 2001.

'Koran threat' pastor backs down - Yahoo! News UK
      Last edited by Hasan1; 09-12-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

!I request all Members That Not To Use d faceBook... n related URL's.....!!!

Comment

Even i heard that they have stopped this evel act...
          Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
          Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
          Lub pe Ho
          LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

they pulled back
            میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

ugh!!! This makes me so ANGRY!!!!

Comment