Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zakir Naik is fooling people with his Lack of Knowledge and Understanding on WASILAH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didn't meant by that what u understand Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) is Last prophet and there will b no prophet after him. Hazrat masiah alaihessalam wud bring no new msg or Deen or Book he will be follower and Ummati of Hazrat muhammad but his status what Allah Almighty has given him the Prophethood wud be same and it wud not be lessen...
    jazakALLAH SIS SURELY HE IS PROPHET OF ALLAH SUBHANWATAALA
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Hazrat Issa Peace Be Upon Him will come as an Umati of Rasool ALLAH Salalaho ALaiha Wasalam and not as a Prophet. As there is no Prophet after ALLAHs Beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him.
      THERE IS JUST commom sense in understanding it nothing more than that
      once a prophet is always a prophet
      surely prophet muhammad may the peace and the blessing be upon him is the last prophet
      میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
        yea bro i have listened to his programms at peace Tv and also at youtube his remarks and words used were anoying for me and then i realized one thing that
        knowledge could never give u hadayat untill unless Allah Almighty grant it himself and those who have knowldge could also be distacted by satan, and also that Satan was also a big scholar but he had pride for which Allah cursed him forever and his place is hell forever..so we should always ask Allah for Hadayat its only Allah who can show u right path...

Ya main thing is hedayath from Allah Subhanwatala... May Allah Shower the right knowladge to all of us
        Ameen
        Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
        Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
        Lub pe Ho
        LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
          yea bro i have listened to his programms at peace Tv and also at youtube his remarks and words used were anoying for me and then i realized one thing that
          knowledge could never give u hadayat untill unless Allah Almighty grant it himself and those who have knowldge could also be distacted by satan, and also that Satan was also a big scholar but he had pride for which Allah cursed him forever and his place is hell forever..so we should always ask Allah for Hadayat its only Allah who can show u right path...
          i agree with u sis

Comment

will continue to support him because he is reverting many people to Islam

Comment

u r right that he is reverting many ppl and that was also very honorable in my eyes but as his basic and very important ideas are diverting from us so we cant support him and so to his teachings. its ur choice u r free to choose but u should be very careful
              sigpic
              ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
              نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Many people are his fans and believe him blindly just because he delivers speechin english and is converting many to muslims..those who donot know the history of islam or more about islam trust in him and follow him..this is a major problem in our societies...we discuss about this on the forums but who will teach our mothers, sisters and brothers who watch him on tv day and night and do not know about his reality...many suggest us to watch peace tv..they dont accept when we say anything against him..they just start praising him...about how how many hindus are getting converted to muslims...but they forgot that islam was brought in india by Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz(R.A) and auliya Allah itself...Hadith was introduced in hind by Auliya Allah...how can people cut themself so easily with the buzurgs who have spread islam all these centuries togetherly...

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSis View Post
                  Many people are his fans and believe him blindly just because he delivers speechin english and is converting many to muslims..those who donot know the history of islam or more about islam trust in him and follow him..this is a major problem in our societies...we discuss about this on the forums but who will teach our mothers, sisters and brothers who watch him on tv day and night and do not know about his reality...many suggest us to watch peace tv..they dont accept when we say anything against him..they just start praising him...about how how many hindus are getting converted to muslims...but they forgot that islam was brought in india by Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz(R.A) and auliya Allah itself...Hadith was introduced in hind by Auliya Allah...how can people cut themself so easily with the buzurgs who have spread islam all these centuries togetherly...
                  Yes sis lot many people think that he's right in all angel because he's educated Doctor, that's tragedy. Even my friends are arguing that he's right, becuse he's spreading ISMLAM in India.
                  Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
                  Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
                  Lub pe Ho
                  LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Working...
                  X