Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Your Dream

Bismillah
    Alaikum WaRahamtullahi WaBarakatuhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u all doing well in conditions and I ask Allah to make it easy for us our dreamz.Ameen ya Allah..........

Well Mi Ummah Beloved Ones! All of us Have a dream..and Waiting all of us A day to Reach it inshaaAllah...............if Allah agrees with us...........

So What i ure Dream as Human being?? And Muslim??

ps:: InshaaAllah as mi Side..My Dream is to Go Saudia/Yemen.. and get a Degree from Fiqi!~If i wil get the Opportunity..............................

*****************************O Allah You Are peace and From You is Peace****************************

Originally posted by yahye View Post
    Bismillah
    Alaikum WaRahamtullahi WaBarakatuhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u all doing well in conditions and I ask Allah to make it easy for us our dreamz.Ameen ya Allah..........

Well Mi Ummah Beloved Ones! All of us Have a dream..and Waiting all of us A day to Reach it inshaaAllah...............if Allah agrees with us...........

So What i ure Dream as Human being?? And Muslim??

ps:: InshaaAllah as mi Side..My Dream is to Go Saudia/Yemen.. and get a Degree from Fiqi!~If i wil get the Opportunity..............................

*****************************O Allah You Are peace and From You is Peace****************************

Great Janaab... May Allah Fulfill ur Dream...
    Aameen

Comment

I want to serve all the deserving society of the world...!!!

Comment

@yahye egypt is also very good place for getting education in islam
        .................................................. .........................................
        walikumsalaam
        i think i will love to help people
        and save my country form terrorist
        میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...
        X