Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superior qualities of mohammad rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior qualities of mohammad rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)

SUPERIOR QUALITIES OF SAYYIDUNA MOHAMMAD MOHAMMAD RASOOLULLAH (SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM)

(1) Almighty Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala wrote Sayyiduna Mohammad Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam's) name in the Heavens and in the seven skies.
    (2) The Angels were commanded to bow down to Nabi Adam (alaihis salaam), because he had the Nur (Light) of Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) on his blessed forehead.
    (3) After the birth of Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), Shaytaan could not go into the skies and steal news from the Angels.
    (4) Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) used to be cradled by the Angels when he was a child.
    (5) While he was in his cradle, he used to speak to the moon and the moon used to move in the whichever direction Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam's) blessed fingers moved.
    (6) He could see behind him while looking in front of him.
    (7) He could see in the darkness as well as he could see in the daylight.
    (8) His blessed saliva revived those who were sick.
    (9) While his eyes were closed, his heart was awake.
    (10) He never yawned during his entire lifetime.
    (11) His perspiration had the scent of sweet roses.
    (12) Although he was of medium height, he looked taller when he stood next to a tall person.
    (13) He did not have a shadow, either in the sunlight or the moonlight.
    (14) No flies, mosquitoes or any other kind of insects ever came onto his blessed body or clothes.
    (15) His clothes never got dirty, no matter how long he wore them.
    (16) The Angels followed him wherever he walked.
    (17) When he stepped on a rock, his footprint would be left on it.
    (18) He possessed the greatest wisdom of all creations.
    (19) Almighty Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala put the name of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) next to His Name in the Kalimah Shahaadah.
    (20) Other Ambiya were Prophets for a certain country or special nation. He was the Prophet unto the entire creation.
    (21) The Ummah of Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), are more than that of all the Ummahs of all the other Ambiya put together.
    (22) To call to Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) with his name or to speak loudly before him is prohibited since it is disrespectful to do so.
    (23) He was visited approximately twenty four thousand times by Sayyiduna Jibra'el (alaihis salaam).
    (24) Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam's) wives and daughters are the best in the world. There are no women more superior to them.
    (25) The soil in the grave of Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is superior to every other place, including that of the Holy Kaaba.
    (26) Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is alive in his grave. He reads the Holy Quran and even performs his Salaah in the grave.
    (27) His grave is visited by thousands of Angels daily. Those Angels who visit his grave once, do no get a second chance to visit his grave.
    (28) It is obligatory on every Muslim to love Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). The sign of love for him is to adapt his way of life and always remember him.
    (29) It is Waajib (compulsory) to follow and love the Ahle Bait (Family of Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) declared: "He who has hostility towards my Ahle Bait is a hypocrite."
    (30) It is also necessary to love all the Companions (Sahaba) of Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) declared, "After my demise, do not feel hostility towards my Sahaba. Loving them means loving me. He who hurts them also hurts me. He who hurts me also hurts Almighty Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala and those who hurt Almighty Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala are tormented by Him."
    (31) Sayyiduna Mohammad Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is aware of all the actions of his Ummah.
    (32) He was granted Mee'raj by Almighty Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.

I request to all members please don't call Mohammad Rasoolullah a man as he is not like us. He is our beloved prophet Peace Be Upon Him. He cannot be compared to any one in this world. Thanks.
    Last edited by Naqshbandi; 06-12-2010, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Brother no one is comparing himself with Rasool ALLAH Salalaho Alaiha Waalai Wasalam
      Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
      [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
        Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
        Lub pe Ho
        LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

~~~Thread Moved~~~
          Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
          Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
          Lub pe Ho
          LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Jazakallah brov ... tht vas brilliant ...

Comment

(19) Almighty Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala put the name of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) next to His Name in the Kalimah Shahaadah.

subhanAllah .........
              میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

I M Speechless, Subhanallah Allah hum sab ko Aqa ki zeeyarat naseeb karey...Ameen

Comment

Working...
                X