No announcement yet.

Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed)

Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed)

Narrated By: Ibn Abbas(Raziyallahu Anahu)
    "When the Prophet() sent Muadh(Raziyallahu Anahu) to Yemen, he() said to him, "You are going to a nation from the people of the Scripture, so let the first thing to which you will invite them, be the Tauhid of Allah. If they learn that, tell them that Allah has enjoined on them, five prayers to be offered in one day and one night. And if they pray, tell them that Allah has enjoined on them Zakat of their properties and it is to be taken from the rich among them and given to the poor. And if they agree to that, then take from them Zakat but avoid the best property of the people."

Volume - 9, Book - 93, Number - A469

Narrated By: Mu'adh bin Jabal
    (Raziyallahu Anahu)
    The Prophet() said, "O Mu'adh! Do you know what Allah's Right upon His slaves is?" I said, "Allah and His Apostle know best." The Prophet() said, "To worship Him (Allah) Alone and to join none in worship with Him (Allah). Do you know what their right upon Him is?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know best." The Prophet() said, "Not to punish them (if they do so)."
    Volume - 9, Book - 93, Number - A470

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

BarakAllah
      Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
      Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
      Lub pe Ho
      LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Comment

sigpic
          ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
          نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Comment

The Five Pillars of Islam (arkān-al-Islām أركان الإسلام; also arkān ad-dīn أركان الدين "pillars of the religion") are five basic acts in Islam.

The Qur'an presents them as a framework for worship and a sign of commitment to the faith. They are (1) the shahada (creed), (2) daily prayers (salat), (3) fasting during Ramadan (sawm), (4) almsgiving (zakāt), and (5) the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.

Comment

Subhan ALLAH........
                  Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
                  Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
                  Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
                  Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam

also visit www.aulia-e-hind.com for shrines across world

Comment

Working...
                  X