Clear All

subhan ALLAH

jazak ALLAH khair...

Comment

Subhanallah, may allah pak rewards you for this most beautiful article

Comment

reward or punishment?

assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters,
        as you all know we have to follow our beloved prophet (sas). only when we know that he did something, we can do it as well.
        my question is concerning some of the "reports" here: where is it from? how can i know if it is authentic?
        you must check information before spreading it!
        if this is not authentic and it is spread here, then it might lead to punishment rather than reward....
        may Allah guide us to the straight path and forgive us our sins.

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

jazaak allah

Comment

Comment

Jazakallah

Comment

Originally posted by maliksammura View Post
                  assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters,
                  as you all know we have to follow our beloved prophet (sas). only when we know that he did something, we can do it as well.
                  my question is concerning some of the "reports" here: where is it from? how can i know if it is authentic?
                  you must check information before spreading it!
                  if this is not authentic and it is spread here, then it might lead to punishment rather than reward....
                  may Allah guide us to the straight path and forgive us our sins.
                  Waalaikum assalam
                  Yes inshaALLAH we should all adopt the way of Rasool ALLAH Salalaho alaiha waalai wasalm.One thing here is that to write darood in short as u have written is a sinful act.Now in what capacity u r giving this fatwa that what Rasool ALLAH Salaho alaiha waalai wasalm did can only be done ?
                  Pick up the examples of sahaba e.g the first azan on jummah, nafl after wuzu offered by Hazrat Bilal Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu.
                  References are given regarding ur concern from where these are.there are ahadees book in the reference as well.

how can u know ?

Answer is u get ur self educated and for ur comfort even if a hadees is Daeef even then it can be followed in case of fazail.

Hopefully this reply will help u out in this matter inshaALLAH.
                  If u have any other issues then feel free to ask.

JazakALLAH.......

P.S If u have any issue regarding some particular narration then do discuss to clarify urself.
                  Last edited by Naqshbandi; 06-05-2011, 08:35 AM.
                  Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
                  [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	55246

Rajab.....
                    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
                    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Masha allah

MASHA ALLAH bohat acha laga yeh par k and baki sab se request hai k ap sab b es month k roze rakh lain.
                      IN SAH ALLAH I ll try to do it.

Comment

JAZAKALLAH khair.

Comment

JazAq ALLAH
                          ALLAh Ap ko jaza Dey (Ameen)

Comment

jazakAllah brova
                            very useful info
                            میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

barak Allahu fik for your answer!
                              One thing here is that to write darood in short as u have written is a sinful act.
                              --> I have not said this :-) .

Now in what capacity u r giving this fatwa that what Rasool ALLAH Salaho alaiha waalai wasalm did can only be done ?
                              --> I am not giving a fatwa. jazak Allah for the examples you mention
                              the first azan on jummah, nafl after wuzu offered by Hazrat Bilal Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu.
                              probably what i wrote was not complete and clear enough, sorry for this. we follow the prophet´s sunnah, which is more than just what he did; and we follow it according to the understanding of the sahabah, tabiin, and atbaa tabiin.
                              the first azan on jummah goes back to uthman. we accept what he did since the prophet sas said that we should follow his example and the example of the rightly guided khalifas, right? so it goes back to the prophet sas.
                              and the two raka after wuzu are not simply an idea of bilal, the prophet sas heard from him that he does it and he did not refute him.

could you tell me where the sources are? honestly, i cannot find them, i cannot find a single one!

the rule you gave that we can follow daif hadeeth in fazail is something some scholars mentioned - but they did not say that you can take any hadeeth daif (there are different levels of daif), so we have to be very careful with this.

may Allah guide us to what is best!
                              hope that you are not angry with me for replying to you :-) .
                              Last edited by maliksammura; 06-22-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X