Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inshallah i left it too

Comment

thank you , i admire ur openion,but it is better to fight for our beloved muhammah,so i joined to show people who is muhammad.also I spread information about him in everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by kingslaveofallah View Post
        Indeed this msg made me laugh.....

What a great way to show your love for the Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]....

huh.....

If you are leaving becoz you were addicted then say that...but don't say you are leaving becoz you are scared of Question....

Did you forgot that we are ordered to fight with the evil,and try to stop it....????

Will not ALLAH ASK....WHY YOU DIDN"T TRIED TO CORRECT THEM...???? WHY YOU LEFT IT ???? then what you will say ??????

few peoples are insulting our beloved prophet Peace Be Upon Him and in place of correcting them ,you are leaving them to let them do...and u r calling this ur love for prophet Peace Be Upon Him....

grrrrrrrrrrrooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr

I fight with them....word to word....The more they insult...the more i spread msg...

Loveing him mean following him....not leaving some place.....

Please don't hide your addiction problem behind the love of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him
        As salamo alikum
        i agree with this thought we should not tolerate any wrong thing instead we should correct them. same problem i have faced in my college related to women position in islam i didnt leave it i told them the right thingh with proof.
        also i wanna say dunia me bhi yahi ho raha hai hamare khilaf bohut se loog hai to kya hum duniya chod denge ?

i req. u to plz. send me the link of facebook where the rumor is spread as i came to know through frnds but didt read it

Comment

My views about the facebook

Alaikum
          I have wrote very strong commant about the evil act of facebook. I think that on the day of judgement when Allah (TA) will ask me what are you doing when my prophat mohd () was cartoonized by kafirs, this is my very little effort to this evil event but I think this is the first step of Jihaad. I requiest all muslims to be unite for this evil event and write to their wall as much as possiable on facebook so that let others know that muslims has courage to oppose the wrong and all muslims are brother

Comment

also I can repily Allah (TA) that I oppose as srtongly as possiable to facebook for this evil act

Comment

Facebook

I think I'll have to quite as well. However, what I wish to share is, though we are skipping doesn't mean that we are fighting fighting against the unbelievers. As a sum up we have to do something even greater than this. InshaaALLAH, may ALLAH give us the strength and sincerity to fight against these sort of evil practices. Aameen !

Comment

I left facebook because these jews had now crossed their limits. Enough is enough!

Comment

take this add from your site thanks

<LI id=taw0 onfocus="ss('','aw0')" onmouseover="ss('','aw0')">
                  <LI id=taw1 onfocus="ss('','aw1')" onmouseover="ss('','aw1')">Facebook photos For Facebook Users Only... Free Stuff, Games & Music. Facebook photos
                  MyFacebookToolbar.com/FB_Toolbar

Comment

@786madni -- Removed....

Comment

MUSTAFA JANE REHMAT PE LAKHO SALAM

lanat facebook..i hv left it.

123muslim.com ne tuo abhi tak face book ka sahring link nahi khatam kia...Y?????....c end of the posting.
                      Last edited by proud2muslim; 05-26-2010, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Yes.WE should boycott Facebook.But we have more responsibilities

Comment

Yes, What can we do, If the management of bloody facebook isn't remove hateful contents. If this campaign was not started with the approval of facebook, simply they don't defend this blasphmies. They just feel guilty for the banned in Pakistan. I'm Proud about my Nation. Pakistan is the most loving Nation of Islam.

Comment

Jazakalahu khaeran. We all need to go against this (things against our religion) on facebook social network. I am not a constant user of the site. Let us as well put up a cause on the same facebook to stop it. This is because it was initiated from there.

Comment

Originally posted by proud2muslim View Post
                              MUSTAFA JANE REHMAT PE LAKHO SALAM

lanat facebook..i hv left it.

123muslim.com ne tuo abhi tak face book ka sahring link nahi khatam kia...Y?????....c end of the posting.
                              Removed...

Comment

Lets put our hand together to stop this evil act
                                and bycout for facebook

Originally posted by kingslaveofallah View Post
                                Indeed this msg made me laugh.....

What a great way to show your love for the Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]....

huh.....

If you are leaving becoz you were addicted then say that...but don't say you are leaving becoz you are scared of Question....

Did you forgot that we are ordered to fight with the evil,and try to stop it....????

Will not ALLAH ASK....WHY YOU DIDN"T TRIED TO CORRECT THEM...???? WHY YOU LEFT IT ???? then what you will say ??????

few peoples are insulting our beloved prophet Peace Be Upon Him and in place of correcting them ,you are leaving them to let them do...and u r calling this ur love for prophet Peace Be Upon Him....

grrrrrrrrrrrooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr

I fight with them....word to word....The more they insult...the more i spread msg...

Loveing him mean following him....not leaving some place.....

Please don't hide your addiction problem behind the love of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him

Comment

Working...
                                X