No announcement yet.

why i left face book ???????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boycotting the facebook will not lead us anywhere, simple thing is all the things are happening because of the media and the excessive use of internet... will u stop using internet and the media.... ??? .... why dont we make a group in facebook, with all muslims standing united against facebook, this way we can fight them from the interior walls of their website......

Comment

May Allah (SWT) Blessed us and make us to be firm on our good little step 2wrds righteousness.

Comment

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
        An Islamic alternative of facebook is Millat Facebook, use it, recommend it.
        MillatFacebook.com - Social Networking Place for Every One

Comment

Dear All,
          u alaikum,

I think when pak has banned face-book, that means it will never start again there. As per below report 2.3 Million users in pak....that means they will lose their details on face-book.

I am really shocked after reading below analysis.
          Do you think what will happen with your data on face-book?

My personal advice: give your id & pw to some one whom you trust & ask him/her to remove your pics & important data from face-book. I think this is the only QUICK solution to save your pics & data.

May Allah protect us. ameen.

Masalam

source: Pakistan Facebook Statistics | Facebakers.com

DON'T TAKE THIS NEWS SIMPLE
          On this page you can find the Facebook Statistics for Pakistan, these numbers are updated on a daily basis that the Facebook Statistics (Advertising) platform gives us for Pakistan on the given day.
          Number of users on Facebook in Pakistan: 2 302 660
          Number of male users on Facebook in Pakistan: 1 535 060
          Number of female users on Facebook in Pakistan: 727 600
          Penetration in Pakistan: 1.39 %
          Online penetration in Pakistan: 12.45 %
          Avarage CPC in Pakistan: $ 0.06
          Avarage CPM in Pakistan: $ 0.03

User Growth - Facebook Pakistan

User Age Distribution - Facebook Pakistan

Male/Female User Ratio - Facebook Pakistan

Male/Female User Growth - Facebook Pakistan

Age Growth - Facebook Pakistan

Numbers are estimates based on estimations that the Facebook platform returns us on the certain days.
          TAKE QUICK ACTION & FORWARD TO EVERY MUSLIM. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR NOW???

Comment

Indeed this msg made me laugh.....

What a great way to show your love for the Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]....

huh.....
            oalikum brother
            app kisi ke effort ko haqeer nahi samaj saktay
            every ones way of behaving and reacting to things is different
            ho sakta hai RAb ko in ki effort pasand aajaa hay jis neeyat ke sath os se yeh step liya
            may Allah subhanwataala accept what ever u are doing against those people
            میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

i am already leave this dirty site...facebook

Comment

I am agree with you , me and my kids are leaving facebook. My hand will be in your hand to make strength Inshah Allah.

Comment

we can fight with evil and correct them without facebook,Facebook is not over tool to correct them we can use other forums in this matter.

Comment

Mashallah! wise words sis! i really don't like face book. i am going to start convincing my Muslim friends. InshAllah. xxx

Comment

Originally posted by kingslaveofallah View Post
                      Indeed this msg made me laugh.....

What a great way to show your love for the Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]....

huh.....

If you are leaving becoz you were addicted then say that...but don't say you are leaving becoz you are scared of Question....

Did you forgot that we are ordered to fight with the evil,and try to stop it....????

Will not ALLAH ASK....WHY YOU DIDN"T TRIED TO CORRECT THEM...???? WHY YOU LEFT IT ???? then what you will say ??????

few peoples are insulting our beloved prophet Peace Be Upon Him and in place of correcting them ,you are leaving them to let them do...and u r calling this ur love for prophet Peace Be Upon Him....

grrrrrrrrrrrooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr

I fight with them....word to word....The more they insult...the more i spread msg...

Loveing him mean following him....not leaving some place.....

Please don't hide your addiction problem behind the love of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him

I love this reply man (Y)

Comment

I am not convinced with points put forth against the face book. The point raised is not justified evil act of face book.

Comment

I still cannot leave FB I'm deeply addicted to it. But everything has it two sides .... let's give it a chance

ki bo >.< cho be' add link di ma ((
                          Last edited by Littlejenny; 10-29-2010, 05:05 AM.

Comment

I never like facebook as well, especially when for curiosity sake , i.e for education sake, I find out and guess what? I found the picture of one of my nieces, of course unislamic, looking for friends
                            ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

Kingslaveofallah. You may be right. Of course I too would stay and fight, but did Rasoullullah () advice the old, the weak and women to go to Jihad?. For some people they can fight like I am with you but for others they do their jihad in another way. Everybody does jihad according to their capacity. Would you advice me to stay with a friend who is backbiting others, do not go to the mosque, visit prostitutes or would you advice me to leave him and have good company?

Comment

Some thoughts....... for those who stay with Facebook
                                Why should we stay with the sinners.? Do you know that the Prophet Jesus (PBUH) came to do his missionary only for the sinners, to save them from their sins but not for the Pharisees because they are clever to know right from wrong; Of course " we make no distinction between one another of His Messengers...Quran 2;225. But Islam was perfected by Allah (swt) Himself. " Today I have perfected your Religion for you and have completed my favour to you and have chosen for you Al-Islam as your Religion" Verse 5:3. Allah himself does not "Favour those who have incurred His wrath." Sura Al-Fatiha. From the whole Quran, there is no connotation that we should be with sinners to save them, but however we teach them when we can, and to-day there are so many things we muslims are doing in one way or another, like Muslim Aid etc, we also have Peace Channel etc that are doing Dawah and reaching millions of people throughout the world, not forgotting Islam Channel and others. So we must not waste our time for the dogs who keep barking but can not do anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X