Name the Favours of Allah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
    among countless blessings of Allah Almighty i came to know one blessing is very important and worthy of being thankful to Allah for this from the core of my heart and that blessing is my Brothers who are very caring and supportive throughout my life whenever i have to face the world they are before me to protect me from evils of world they stand by me when i feel weak they rinse my tears when role down my eyes. they quarrel with in the moments and make me smile in others. they solve my problms. i love being sister of such a nice and loving brothers and always pay thakns to Allah that he has blessed me with this blessing. on wedding of my brother i enjoyed alot and i realized how much pleasure is there for a sister at the moment.. May they live long and may brothers of all sisters live long. ameeeeeeeen
    Those who have such loving brothers and sisters are lucky people indeed. This is indeed favours of Allah. Rasullullah (swallallahu Alaihi Wassalam) approves of such family. "Charity starts at home".
    ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

Originally posted by _knownothing_ View Post
      jazakAllah sis masha Allah very nice
      may Allah subhanwataala gives them more life and they live long
      good brothers are really blessing

i was reading story yesterday ....... just wanna share part of it ......which made me think how strange brother can behave with their sisters
      sis u must have come cross or must have read some where about wani (it mostly happens in some of the villages wen brother have fight with some one form near by village and if during fighting he killed some one and gets jail sola karwanay ke liya they have to give their sisters to them she have to get married with some one in their house
      i was thinking who can brother be like this they save their lives at the expense of their sisters shame on them
      Shame on such kind of brothers. I would kill such kind of brother. They may even give their mother away.

Comment

i agree with knownothing sis there are some bad traditions in pakistan being a muslim country that came from the old historic nonmuslim civilizations especially in tribal areas in some backward areas of sindh and punjab. but these ppl follow them bcoz of neglegence they are illiterate ppl and dont know about deen and its teachings so they follow these traditions but where there light of knowledge has reached these traditions are nullified by ppl.
        sigpic
        ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
        نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

keep sharing more its nice to read
          From the moment man opens his eyes to this world a great order surrounds him. He needs oxygen to survive. It is interesting that the atmosphere of the planet on which he lives provides more than just the adequate amount of oxygen he needs. This way, he breathes without difficulty. For the existence of life on this planet, the existence of a source of heat is essential. In response to this need, the sun is located just at the right distance to emit just the exact amount of heat and energy man needs. Man needs nourishment to survive. Every corner of the world abounds in astonishingly diversified provisions. Likewise, man needs water. Surprisingly, three-fourths of the planet is covered with water. Man needs shelter, and in this world, there is land on which it is suitable to build and all sorts of materials to make shelters.

Comment

Allah has given me love (ishq) of Muhammad Sal Allaho Alehi Wasallam... now what else do I say? where do I go? where do I cry, where do I shed my tears? who do I tell that this favour/blessing of Allah upon me is the *greatest of all.

* No doubt all the favours are greatest :$

Then which of the favours of your Lord, that ye will deny.

Comment

Jazzak Allah. Full of wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmadarbux View Post
                Jazzak Allah. Full of wisdom.

Comment

jazakAllah bros thanks for sharing
                  میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

jazakAllah bros thanks for sharing
                    You are welcome...

Comment

jazakallah brother thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by abdulmadarbux View Post
                        From the moment man opens his eyes to this world a great order surrounds him. He needs oxygen to survive. It is interesting that the atmosphere of the planet on which he lives provides more than just the adequate amount of oxygen he needs. This way, he breathes without difficulty. For the existence of life on this planet, the existence of a source of heat is essential. In response to this need, the sun is located just at the right distance to emit just the exact amount of heat and energy man needs. Man needs nourishment to survive. Every corner of the world abounds in astonishingly diversified provisions. Likewise, man needs water. Surprisingly, three-fourths of the planet is covered with water. Man needs shelter, and in this world, there is land on which it is suitable to build and all sorts of materials to make shelters.
                        yeah great brother u have mention basic things
                        we mostly don't notice them just imagine how difficult our lives can be
                        abdul bro i was just thinking
                        if instead of colorless environment .......we have coloured air how difficult it would have been

Comment

Originally posted by farhan View Post
                          Allah has given me love (ishq) of Muhammad Sal Allaho Alehi Wasallam... now what else do I say? where do I go? where do I cry, where do I shed my tears? who do I tell that this favour/blessing of Allah upon me is the *greatest of all.

* No doubt all the favours are greatest :$

Then which of the favours of your Lord, that ye will deny.

jazakAllah brother thanks for sharing
                          it blessing of Allah subhanwataala

Comment

yeah great brother u have mention basic things
                            we mostly don't notice them just imagine how difficult our lives can be
                            abdul bro i was just thinking
                            if instead of colorless environment .......we have coloured air how difficult it would have been
                            Indeed sister. I have experience in driving in heavy fog, where you do not see anything; if you are walking home, you could easily miss your house and keep going.Now what about if air is coloured, it will be very perplexed

Comment

yeah right brother
                              Allah's blessing

Comment

yh u rite brother it is allah blessings

Comment

Working...
                                X